If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home and isolate yourself for at least 5 days. It is recommended you wear a well-fitted mask through day 10.
Use the guidelines below to help determine when you should end isolation.
If you had no symptoms
- Day 0 is the day you were tested (not the day you received your positive test result)
- Day 1 is the first full day following the day you were tested
- If you develop symptoms within 10 days of when you were tested, the clock restarts at day 0 on the day of symptom onset
If you had symptoms
- Day 0 of isolation is the day of symptom onset, regardless of when you tested positive
- Day 1 is the first full day after the day your symptoms started
**After you have ended isolation, when you are feeling better (no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and symptoms improving), It is recommended that you wear your mask through day 10.**
If you have questions about covid, testing, or return dates please contact your building nurse.