Here at Wright City we have worked hard to expand the opportunities we offer for our students in hopes that each and every student can find a place to get involved. Wright City Sports and Activities are proud members of MSHSAA. Please remember you must have a current and completed MSHSAA 'Physical Form', a signed 'Athletic Packet', a signed 'Annual Form', and proof of health insurance in order to receive your tryout card. For further questions about physicals and athletic packets please email our Athletic Trainer brynn.bicknell@
- No Smoking or Vaping is permitted on campus
- No pets are allowed on campus
- Conduct- Violating any of the following 3 rules will result in parent/fan removal from the event (and potentially future events):
- Let the coaches do the coaching
- Let the officials do the officiating
- Let the players play
Thank you for your understanding, and especially for supporting our students!